Friday, August 16, 2013

Round

ROUND is the next prompt from daisy yellow. You can pick up these prompts at anytime and work at tour own pace. When I did the ICAD project through Daisy Yellow I did not follow any of the prompts, I simply worked at whatever I felt like which was legal! But now that I am doing the prompts I can see that they are: a) helpful and b) get me to stretch and try new things. Go for it! I am working in my positive affirmation journal again, I will try to do that whenever I can.
I got out a round template, a pencil and watercolor crayons. I did not plan my circles, I just picked one circle and went from there, adding to fit the page as I went. Here is how my process went in pictures . . . 

1st time I got the watercolor wet . . . 


I added more crayons to the outer circle



Now I like how the colors look - clearer!




Using my zen brush from Bill Buchman

I got the idea for the other page to have one circle


I liked this very much
The affirmation comes from the meditations I have been doing 
with Depak Chopra . . . very helpful


when it was dry the page still looked good! 



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. So happy to be in the circle of your inspiration! Hear that? It's a round of cyber applause ... thanks, Lenna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles and the affirmation! Makes me think of the circle song, I think it was Judy Collins, The Circle Game or something like that! Hope you are having a fun weekend with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it does look good! Light and lively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice circles. I think the prompts must be very helpful. You are still in charge of what you do with them and how you add the details. I like those pages. Hugs.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spread! And I love the single circle with the affirmation - really cool idea!

    Hugs, Gunvor

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks more than good, it looks gorgeous! I LOVE how you did one page with loads of circles and then just one on its own, that works so well. Love the affirmation too, it's very true <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lenna, I sas your circle on Daisy Yellow fb... and I love it. I also love the page with the lot of circles. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this little journey with you! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and do not appear on the blog until I have personally approved them. I love receiving your comments and want to thank you in advance :0) Your comment will be published soon! lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...