Saturday, November 24, 2012

wonderful card and mail art envelope!

My friend Joanna who lives in the UK, sent a wonderful card and mail art envelope to us celebrating our recent move to a new home on the river. Her card and envelope are just so lovely, I wanted to share them with you. My own art stuff is still in boxes . . . so I thought you would enjoy this gift we received from Jo. : )

Below, a photo of Joanna taken for an Art House Co-op project we were both in together called, The Meal. I love this photo of her and Rosie Mae! It helps me to imagine her "across the pond".


This was so beautiful to find in my mailbox . . . I was grinning!


I just love this envelope and the card!  xoxo


Wow. Then look at the back of the envelope, bellow! 
Joanna knows I love quotes and this one is just perfect for Steven 
and all the canoeing he is doing these days. ; ^ )


Thank you Joanna! Please go say hi to her on her blog, Fiddlesnips.


"Live with intention.  Walk to the edge.  Listen hard.  Practice wellness.  Play with abandon.  Laugh.  Choose with no regret.  Continue to learn.  Appreciate your friends.  Do what you love.  Live as if this is all there is."  -Mary Anne Hershey

8 comments:

  1. Sooo lovely, Lenna! Thanks for sharing. Love seeing other people's mail art. Love the quote as well. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the card made it to you safe and sound! Thank you for putting them on your blog, it made me happy :) When I saw the quote I instantly thought of Steven and have been waiting for an excuse to use it. Grant and I are so tickled that Steven can paddle to work, it beats our daily commutes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous new home gift! And it's lovely to see Joanny in person as well as her dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and no surprise how lovely it is - hope all is going well with the transition - get your studio up and running girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful artist she is-and what a creative new home gift that was...her blog and stories and photos were wonderful-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Lenna-Joanna does create such beautiful art!! Great KH quote too. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and thoughtful card made by a friend! I do hope your move has gone well and that it is beginning to feel like home : )
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quote Lenna.
    Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely and your holiday prep is peaceful and filled with presence.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and do not appear on the blog until I have personally approved them. I love receiving your comments and want to thank you in advance :0) Your comment will be published soon! lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...