Thursday, November 15, 2012

thank you

Thanks to everyone for the many messages of good luck and happiness in our new home, but I really must send a special thanks out to Jewels and Frieda for brightening my new mailbox with these lovelies:


(smile) Thank YoU!

Things are coming along at our new home, slow but sure. It is a beautiful spot so it makes the work worth it, but still, it is so much work to pack and unpack! I will get there, and do enjoy seeing things take shape. In the meantime even though my studio is not set up yet and I have to work on that, I am starting to think about creative art projects. The furniture is arranged, kitchen and bathrooms set up, the clothes, sheets & towels are in place too and now I am starting to think of other more arty things. A friend of mine mentioned the Ning Group The Creative Underground and an online year long class offered through them called: 52 weeks of creative abundance. It did not take me long to decide to sign up! Class starts December 21st and is very reasonably priced, with a discount through Nov. 21st (only $52!!). Go check it out and see if it's for you! I am so looking forward to it. 


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
  ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince

3 comments:

  1. How lovely to receive those rays of sunshine from Frieda and jewels (another one went in the post yesterday!).

    I am really interested in the new year long class you've signed up for - I've signed up to the Ning group and once I'm 'approved' I'll see what it's all about :)

    Good to hear you're settling in to your lovely new home,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might well be joining you on that course. After all, I will have seas of time after finishing the 52 Journals! I hope!! Just waiting for confirmation of joining the group and then I'll find the course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Lenna - and happy you are getting settled. We can't stay away from something creative for long can we! I've just joined 40 days of Gratefulness - a free art journaling project free on FB. I will check the ning sight out - looks interesting. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and do not appear on the blog until I have personally approved them. I love receiving your comments and want to thank you in advance :0) Your comment will be published soon! lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...