Friday, February 3, 2012

dancing gratitude

I met Debbie Moran through Nia classes, Conscious Movement and Dancing Gratitude-all fun dance and movement related classes/events I have enjoyed very much since moving to Florida. Debbie asked her friend Michael Ringalever to film Dancing Gratitude on Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota and he put this cool video together. When Debbie shared it she wrote, "Christmas Day my friends and I celebrated our version of White Christmas by Dancing Gratitude on Siesta Key Beach."  ; ^ ) I could not attend Christmas day, but some of you may remember me participating on Thanksgiving day. Large silk scarves are used and people passing by are encouraged to join in and and dance their gratitude with us. I love this video; it is so full of joy!



The direct link is here if you cannot see the video.

From the Dancing Gratitude page, "This dance of gratitude begins wherever you are in the moment and has the capacity to bring a sense of inner peace and calmness back into play, combining movement, fun and gratitude to help release the stresses of the world and raise our vibrations, enabling us to create our own "healthier" version of reality ... one of both inner and world peace."

Love this! I hope you enjoy. Here are some photos from November's gratitude dancing . . .

wheeeee! 

my favorite photo of the day with Debbie on the left
and Mary on the right.


In gratitude, lenna

2 comments:

  1. such beautiful photographs and what a wonderful way to celebrate being grateful. It shows on you face! xodonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Lenna,
    OH you are having fun all, -everyone enjoying this dans on the beach, wonderful!---here my beach is fully covered with snow now, and I woke up to a beautiful day with the sun shining ,making the snow glitter like diamonds.
    I wish you a beautiful sunday.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and do not appear on the blog until I have personally approved them. I love receiving your comments and want to thank you in advance :0) Your comment will be published soon! lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...