Saturday, December 31, 2011

GPP Street Team Series: Evidence


click twice for larger photos

I have been following Michelle Ward's challenges and sometimes participating . . . not as much as I wanted to, but I have made some challenges! I saw her announce this challenge and then almost forgot about it this month. With the deadline looming I pulled through today! She wanted us to make a deliberate effort to get ourselves into photos and eventually, those photos in to our journals.

I take a lot of photos. Blipfoto, a photo journal site I joined one year ago (thank you Frieda!!) is the main culprit behind the amount of photos I take. Using that site as a photo journal and viewing other photos, talking to other members there, really got me into carrying my camera most everywhere and recording life and interesting things by taking lots of photos. The mosaic above concentrating on photos of me for the challenge was photos gleaned from the month of December only! And I will hesitantly admit to you that I counted roughly over 1200 photos in my files that I took in December alone! I delete many photos I take if they just aren't right ... but my husband takes photos too. Most of the ones above Steven took, even if he himself is in the photo - he loves to hold the camera out and do just that!   

Michelle: I definitely will start a new journal with one or more of these photos and then update you!
Thank you for your tremendous efforts and really great challenges. Yours, lenna 

10 comments:

  1. Great photo montage. December? But there's not a snow flake or bobble hat in sight!

    That challenge is a super idea - I HATE having my photo taken and usually shy away from a camera. Having my blog has pushed me into having myself in photos but to be challenged to put myself in the photos to use in a journal is a great incentive.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy 2012, Lenna.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos! So glad there are other people who like to capture life with their camera -1200 is a great number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Lenna! Love your pix & what you've shared here. I plan to do more of Michelle's GPP crusades in 2012-looking forward to "seeing" you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Lenna. I didn't know she had a challenge site. I love Michelle Ward. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenna - these are marvelous! I love how you put them together. I love that there is not only your smiling face but evidence of places you've been and things you've done. Thanks for sharing these with the team, and for telling us about how you've been inspired by the photo journal site. I'm sure there are others who will be interested in this. I appreciate your kind words too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very inspiring, Lenna. Love the photos. I was not aware of Michelle's challenges, so thank you for that. I will definitely check it out. Happy New Year Lenna ... to you and your. May it be a good one for you. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really gorgeous selection of Lenna portraits! I makes me feel all happy and sunny just looking at them! This would make a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! The beach looks lovely.

    I will have to check out Blipfoto.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - so many photos to look through. How cool to be able to pick and choose. I love that you are really recording your life together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How great to have a man in your life that enjoys photographing too and get both of you into the picture. :o) Love the collage of photos!

    Happy New Year Lenna!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and do not appear on the blog until I have personally approved them. I love receiving your comments and want to thank you in advance for your patience :0) lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...