Friday, January 2, 2009

Steven's gift for me :^ )


Steven made etched wine glasses for me for Christmas! They are a little hard to photograph because of the way the light bounces off of them, but I think this photo works pretty well. Click on it for more detail. Steven had never etched glass before, but that did not stop him. : ^ ) He purchased some glass etching creame from the Craft store nearby and did our favorite pattern of Moon & Stars . . . . as you see in my very special wedding and engagement rings below that Steven picked out for me.








Thank you, Steven!
I LOVE this gift, especially that you made it yourself.

2 comments:

  1. They are beautifully done, and such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful!!!! (I think he likes you :))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and do not appear on the blog until I have personally approved them. I love receiving your comments and want to thank you in advance for your patience :0) lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...